Monday, June 17, 2013

Reviews for CtS

Bittersweet Reviews recently gave Chase the Storm 5 stars, saying:

"The novel is packed full of angst and the chemistry between the two guys is off the chart."

Top 2 Bottoms Reviews rated it 5+ kisses, saying:


"This is a total gushing tearjerker! You WILL need a box of tissues as you read this. No, you’ll need several. Your heartstrings will get yanked so hard you’ll want to throw the book at the wall in frustration more than once. There’s so much pain, loneliness, and agony here, it’ll damn near break you. But it’s such bittersweet sorrow that you’ll love it. It’ll be worth it too because the love, tenderness and warmth will thaw even the iciest of hearts."

Hearts on Fire rated it 5 hearts, saying:

"One of the things I liked more about the book was of course the romance, if there is something the Mrs. Witt can do is write perfect love stories with imperfect characters."

Live Your Life, Buy the Book rated it 5 stars and 4 hot peppers, saying:

"From the first page to the last, I was completely invested in Elijah and Chase’s story. Outstanding debut novel. The writing is solid, the characters are beautifully drawn and complex. The descriptions of daily life were detailed enough to truly give a sense of what it was like without being boring and I thoroughly enjoyed them. I read this book in one day because I just couldn’t leave them, I adored the characters so much. I felt joy, sorrow, heartache, love and elation along with Chase and Elijah. And I absolutely love the cover!"

Gay List Book Reviews rated it A-List, saying:

"This is not a tame book sexually either. An experienced man and a young virgin who vibrates with passionate need. When they come together you can almost taste the sweat on their skin."

On Top Down Under rated it 5 beautiful emotion-filled stars, saying:

" It is now on my list of favourites for 2013. It took me on a ride. I read it in one sitting, staying up until the early hours of the morning because I couldn't, wouldn't put it down.  I can't give it any higher praise than that."


From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to not only read CtS, but to review it as well, either to me personally, blogs, goodreads, amazon, or to friends.






1 comment:

  1. I just loved this story. Do you have any other books out there for me to devour?

    ReplyDelete