Wednesday, April 3, 2013

M&A outtake teaser

So I was talking with a few M&A readers on Twitter, and promised a teaser of the completed outtake. It is unedited and not ready for posting, so please excuse errors, but here is a taste. This is an alternate ending to the epilogue. For those who forgot, after the dance club, Jasper, Edward, Peter, and Riley are in the limo on their way back to Edward and Jasper's flat, and Jasper asks them to stay with him and Edward. Peter says no...but what if he had said yes?

~~

"You can stay with us," I blurted.

"Can we? Please," Riley begged, his voice instinctively dropping into a seductive tone.

It was unlikely Peter would give in to Riley’s charms, he had done so twice already, I highly doubted he would again.

"Maybe next time, I don't want to intrude,” Peter replied halfheartedly, confirming my suspicions.

There was a certain amount of satisfaction I felt from correctly predicting Peter’s response, however, as well as I thought I knew Peter, I had forgotten how convincing Riley could be.

I simply underestimated my whore’s talent.

Riley's pout quickly returned and he dipped his head while looking at Peter through his lashes and running a finger down Peter’s cheek. "But I was hoping that you and Jasper could DP me."

Peter was the first to react to Riley’s suggestion, a brief flash of consideration passing through his Pacific eyes as he imagined the scenario Riley had propositioned, before he coughed and a rare blush tinted his cheeks. I didn’t doubt it was an image he had thought about often.

"Jesus, Rile," I groaned, my cock twitching.

"What about me?" Edward said, his head resting on my shoulder.

"I'm not sure you could handle them both, Beautiful," Riley answered, "but you can watch."

Peter leaned toward Riley, putting his lips to Riley's ear, speaking quietly for Riley only. Riley's eyes closed and he shivered just as his cheeks stained pink from whatever Peter was saying. When Peter straightened and Riley's eyes opened, they were clear and bright and flirty. Peter worked his magic on Riley as much as Riley did him.

Then he surprised us all, especially me.

“He thinks Beautiful might not approve of that, but that maybe we could work something else out,” Riley explained, his voice raspy as many ideas were already forming in his mind.

I listened to Riley’s words, my mind working as fast and as kinky as his, but I felt the weight of Peter’s stare on me and my eyes drifted from Riley’s knowing smirk to Peter. Hooded eyes gazed at me, judging the surprise he knew he’d find in my own blue ones. It wasn’t that the Peter I knew wouldn’t be open to the idea of a foursome, in fact I was almost certain he had been involved in several, it was who he was agreeing to do it with.

Edward.

The man who had beaten him for my heart, who had lured me to move thousands of miles away from him, who had been the only one to separate me from Riley. It wasn’t that Peter wasn’t confident in his sexual skills, he knew exactly how good he was, but after all we’d been through, I was a little surprised he would agree to watching someone else touch me so intimately. Then again, maybe that was exactly what it was, that he would also get that chance to touch me again, as well as show off his many talents.

The tension in the car double, a sexual energy buzzing in the air around us. Edward raised his head from my shoulder, his eyes falling directly on Peter. Even though Edward was sitting in the back of a limo with his defenses lowered after being fucked against a wall of a club, he was still a formidable force. There was rarely a challenge Edward backed down from, he had power and controlling swelling through him, ready to confront those who dare step up to him. Like Peter, Edward commanded, demanded, respect in his surroundings and his work, but in the bedroom they were miles apart. While Peter still dominated in a bedroom, Edward let himself go, giving that control over to me. I felt his body thrumming, his heart racing as he too imagined the possibilities. He lifted his chin defiantly, he knew what he had, he knew how sexy and desirable he was.

He knew he had my heart.

“What did you have in mind?” he dared Peter’s offer.

If Peter was surprised by Edward’s reply he hid it well, instead, a corner of his lip turned up and without a glance at Riley, told us exactly what he had in mind. “Considering our…situation, there are limitations to respect, but I don’t think any of us would object to,” he paused, perhaps out of anticipation of his idea, “our boys giving us a show.”

~~

Hope you enjoyed it

11 comments:

  1. MOG, you left it here? Evil, just evil! Sooo tantalizing *begs for more*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, have to leave something to there to be to post! glad you liked it so far!

      Delete
  2. ARGHHHHHH such a tease! Cant wait for more!
    Im so happy you are back :) and bringing our boys with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Connie! I missed playing with them, it was nice to write from Jpov again, been doing only Riley pov for awhile now ;)

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! M&A is one of my favorite fics ever. This is so exciting!!! I can't wait for the full outtake. Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks~ i'm hoping to get it edited and up soon, but need to get a few things done first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pete is one devilish thinker...Which is why we love him. Thanks for this and looking forward to more outtakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God that was great. I so can't wait for m&a update. I hope u post the whore and the gentleman. So glad u are back. I have been missing it updating. I am definitely buying your book once it is published. It sounds great. But 5 chapters written for the whore and the gentleman? Anyway u might post a chapter? Please?? Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope to post more W&G but its not edited at all, and its pretty dark. thank you for the support for the book, i appreciate it tons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, so far anything u have posted unedited has been pretty damn good to me. I doubt anyone would complain anyway. I just keep imagining garrett running down the stairs in a panic after riley. So glad riley followed him. Just cant wait to read more. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure who you mean with garrett, but thanks!

    ReplyDelete