Monday, April 1, 2013

First post

Welcome to my blog!

If I've learned nothing else over the past many years, it's that I find it difficult to talk about myself, but I'm going to give it a try. My name is Valerie, some might know me as Touchstone67, and I have written slash fan fiction since 2009, and am best known for "Mergers and Acquisitions" and "If on a Winter's Night", both of which contain a fair amount of angst. I enjoy mentally, emotionally, or physically flawed characters, and putting them into difficult situations and exploring how they react. People are not perfect, their reactions are not perfect, but that is what makes for an intersting story, and some steamy sex always helps.

I am currently in the editing process for my first published oringinal fiction called "Chase the Storm" with DreamSpinner Press, and will be posting about that process as well as excerpts from the story. While I do plan to keep writing original stories, this blog might also contain teasers from my fan fiction WIPs, thoughts on writing, as well as prevelent newsworthy posts or links.

As for my personal life, I live in New Hampshire with my husband and three children, which I am sure I will talk about more than myself. I'm a homebody, much prefer staying at home in front of the computer than going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment