Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chase the Storm Released

Chase the Storm was released May 13, 2013 by Dreamspinner Press in ebook and paperback. Purchase sites, as well as list of reviews so far, are listed to the right. I'm beyond thrilled readers seem to like it so far because Chase and Elijah mean as much to me as wn or m&a e/j/r/p.

I will list my contact info on the side as well, twitter, facebook, and goodreads.

CtS is listed Best m/m Book by Debut Author 2013 and Best M/M Romance Published 2013 and
Allromance.com Best Seller List

Thank you to everyone who has purchased, read, and commented on the book. I appreciate it more than I can say. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Good book. I was just searching Google to see if you had any others for me to read! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you!
    No, no more published, this was my first, but I do have other writing online for fanfiction. Thank you for stopping by, glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just finished reading M&A, blew me away. Your characters were simply amazing and just when I was thinking I don't like...., something would happen that would make me love them despite myself LOL. How could anyone not love Riley though, most adorable character ever! I have just purchased CTS - how could I not? You deserve every success. Look forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Rebecca, thank you so much for taking the time to read m&a, and for letting me know what you think. Riley..he owns me just a bit ( a lot) and is so fun. I'm hoping to continue his story soon.
    Thank you for purchasing CtS aswell, I hope you enjoy it! I adore those boys
    thank you again
    take care

    ReplyDelete